Author Topic: Pet Zone  (Read 28996 times)

Offline dizzymom70

Re: Pet Zone
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 09:27:26 PM »
A few more pictures of Dizzy, from the early years. We got him the day before Christmas Eve, 1998. The progression in these pictures starts then, and ends in March, 1999.

Online Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 09:50:29 PM »
Fun Fur Friends!  It's delightful to see so many loved and well-cared-for cats and dogs!   :thumbup:
Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline zuzcat

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 10:30:39 PM »
Excellent Pet Pics!!!  Suzi with the pan cracked me up.  Too funny.  All the pets are so cute and obviously well loved.  I will be checking back soon to see more postings.  Love it!!

Offline muttley

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 12:21:27 AM »
      Best keep an eye on Lilith....personal infrastructure may start disappearing..

Offline gmadeb3

• HEGPS
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »
  These are our boys-  Teddy the buff and white is the dad  and Frankie the black one is the son.   Teddy goes to work with me at the nursing home as a therapy dog.  He is pretty special and all spoil him but that is ok. 
A smile is the universal welcome- Max Eastman

Offline Faerie Gardener

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2011, 08:40:37 PM »
Aww, gorgeous dogs. They look so well behaved!
"In all things of Nature there is something of the Marvelous"  -Aristotle

"A garden is never as good as it will be next year" -Anon

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 09:14:08 PM »
Teddie and Frankie are gorgeous!   What a joy to have Teddie be a therapy dog. And what joy she brings to those seniors.   :eclove
beth
from California

Offline passerine

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »
Aww little lilth  :heart Non, (those your shorts :ecwink). Dizzy funny out growing his bed. :ecsmile So mischievous the cats Faerie lol. Frankie & Teddy are great, nice Teddy can help.

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 09:47:26 PM »
I didn't notice at first that Lilith had a strap in her mouth, prancing around like she had a prize mouse. Lol
beth
from California

Offline typoscount2

• HEGPS
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 09:03:33 AM »
I didn't notice at first that Lilith had a strap in her mouth, prancing around like she had a prize mouse. Lol

lol  all maybe 5 pounds of her loves to haul our cloths from the bedroom and deposit them elsewhere.

she is particularly fond of pants/shorts/jammies with draw strings,  those are mr's shorts she dragged out the bedroom down the hall ,down the stairs and show'd them to us as i was chatting in the chat room one evening
I have been typoscount2  & nsbirder then Non4now, but no more,
onward to       ImpInNS
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hornby-Eagle-Group-Projects-Society/292341380792123

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 09:37:04 AM »
Lol, what a character. Good thing you weren't entertaining guests in your home!  :eceek
beth
from California

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2011, 09:42:19 AM »
Faerie, Vera's kitten pic is sooooo cute!  What fun to do jigsaw puzzles with Vera around.  :eclol. Does she help pick up the pieces she knocks off the table?

I am slowly catching up on all of the beauties. Taking time to enjoy each family. :wub

Meeko is gorgeous. My fellow volunteers for the cat rescue feel that Calico's and Torti's have extra "attitude".  :eceek. Do you agree?

I didn't see the bunny until the pic was enlarged and pointed out to me. Really camoflauged for our eyes.  :eclol
beth
from California

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2011, 09:53:19 AM »
Our youngest cats like to bat anything around on the flooor that isn't theirs.  :eclol. We call it playing with " hockey pucks". The very youngest is quite a little thief, she'll take anything that is smaller than herself, knock it off and then the game is on. She loves to get Mr emc's unused insulin syringes. Apparently they make great hockey pucks. Lol

She is  a Tortie point, by the way.

I'll get a picture. Brb

beth
from California

Offline Faerie Gardener

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2011, 07:44:53 PM »
emc, she is such a beauty! I have never seen a tortie point!   What's her name?

You were right to guess that Vera knocks the puzzle pieces on the floor! Many puzzles have one or two pieces missing due to her helpfulness  :ecwink

My Tortie also loves to knock things off of the coffee table and bat them around, and sometimes if we toss a small object down the stairs she retrieves it and brings it back, just like a dog! (cellophane-wrapped candies are the best!). We can tell when it's winter because she sleeps under the covers  :eclove

Yes, Torties and Calicoes to me have a very special personality...determined, devoted, hunter-gatherer, Boss-lady to the other felines!    All my life I have always had either a calico or a tortie or both  :heart
"In all things of Nature there is something of the Marvelous"  -Aristotle

"A garden is never as good as it will be next year" -Anon

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2011, 08:08:17 PM »
Her name is Carmel. You can't see them so much in this picture, but she had blotches of carmel color( which have turned darker now) it looked like she had rolled in carmel sauce, lol.( you can see a carmel patch near her left shoulder) We don't pronounce it like the candy, but like the city. Car-mel'. Or Carmelli

I'll find some pictures of her markings. Mr. Emc spent a lot of time trying to get them. ( she isn't the most cooperative kitty)

She was a rescue, and her coloring changed like a siamese point, but she doesn't sound like a siamese. And she is more stocky shaped than a siamese. We think she is a tonkanese.

beth
from California