Author Topic: New DVD ~ 2010 season  (Read 9554 times)

Offline NancyM

• HEGPS
  • Administrator
    • My Flickr picture albums
New DVD ~ 2010 season
« on: December 19, 2010, 12:51:22 PM »

DVD of the 2010 season of
the Eagles of Hornby Island
is now available!

My Shadow Productions is a small company owned by two of our generous supporters, Cawatcher and jaybigler. They produce beautiful wildlife DVDs, incorporating much of Cawatcher's inspiring photography.  

Last spring, Cawatcher created a 26-minute-long DVD of the Hornby Eagles with highlights of Hope's Year (2009) (http://www.ournaturezone.com/index.php?topic=256.0), woven together with the beautiful music of composer Brian Crain (http://www.briancrain.com/). This DVD was very popular and My Shadow Productions made an extremely generous donation to the Hornby Eagle Group.

Now, Cali has outdone herself with a 44-minute-long DVD based on the 2010 season - the bittersweet year of Phoenix. This new DVD includes not only stills and video from the webcam, but original photography by boonibarb, plus videos by both boonibarb and Doug Carrick. Brian Crain's music is once again featured throughout.  A short excerpt from the new DVD is posted below.

The price is $20.00 per DVD, which includes any taxes, plus shipping and handling.  

My Shadow Productions has once again generously offered to produce and ship the DVDs and will donate all proceeds (after shipping & handling) to the Hornby Eagle Group.

Orders and payment can be made to “My Shadow Productions” in one of two ways:

1. If you have a PayPal account, log in and click on the "Send Money" tab. The email address to use for the "Recipient" is: myshadowproductions@comcast.net  

Please indicate which DVD you are ordering and include your mailing address (and your chat name, if you wish).

2. Pay by check by sending your order and payment to:

My Shadow Productions
PO Box 1618
Valley Springs, CA  95252

You can contact My Shadow Productions by email at myshadowproductions@comcast.net or by letter to the address above.  Their website is http://myshadowproductions.com/

For more information on how you can support the Hornby Eagle project, visit the support page on our website www.HornbyEagles.com

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSwI0tVGtSI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSwI0tVGtSI</a>

Many thanks from the Hornby Eagle Group to Cawatcher and jaybigler for their artistry and generosity!

Offline marjy2u

Re: New DVD ~ 2010 season
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 01:42:53 PM »
Fantastic ... thanks, Nancy!  My order has gone in already!  :thumbsup  :heart

Offline ivani

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 03:10:35 PM »
Nancy, I want to buy the DVD. You send him to Brazil? It will be great (and sad) to review Phoenix.
 :pray
 I hope so. prewiew the dvd is wonderful!
iff, ivani

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 03:28:01 PM »
Yes, the DVD is shipped internationally and the cost is the same. Love our Cawatcher  :eclove

I've seen the DVD and there are no intentionally sad moments.  All highlights of an eagles year. :ecsmile
beth
from California

Offline Rajame

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »
Woohoo! :heart
Your soul lights up the room as if the sun is beaming directly.

Offline Blue

• HEG
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »
That sure is a fabulous photo of Phoenix and good that it is featured in the DVD.

Another great DVD, Cawatcher! Thankyou.
Earth speaks through wilderness.
We still have a moment to listen.

Offline BBE

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 09:49:11 PM »
Awesome, thank you all. I will place my order on my return home in late Dec.

Jan 5 - did so a few days ago
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. (Anonymous)
Avatar is of Karula (female leopard). May 1, 2013

Offline valleygirl

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 01:47:17 PM »
Just found out about DVD and sending my $$ in today...Thank you Cali and all the HEG contributors...Happy New Year everyone!! :thumbup:

Offline marjy2u

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »
Received and viewed my DVD today!!  I just can't say enough about the quality of this video and how tastefully and artfully it is put together!!  A few tugs at the heartstrings and many, many smiles!  Best 20 bucks I've ever spent, I'd say!!  It's fantastic, and I know all Phoenix fans will adore and treasure this piece - it's a fantastic tribute to Phoenix, Mom & Dad Hornby.  I will be watching it over and over, I'm sure - just hoping that DVDs don't wear out easily.   :pray
Grateful thanks, Cali and Jay, for your wonderful work and generosity in support of HEG and the dedicated cam watchers!!   :ty

PS - Of course, thanks also go out to all the keepers of the cam (Doug, Sheila and Raptorman) and Boonibarb for her fantastic contributions of video and still photography!!   :thumbup: