Author Topic: One Heart, One Nest (Sharing and Caring for Each Other)  (Read 159360 times)

Offline dizzymom70

Re: One Heart, One Nest (Sharing and Caring for Each Other)
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 06:18:52 PM »
((((JOY)))) :heart

Offline Sunny

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 07:26:16 PM »
Joy
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayer to you and yours.......
Sunny

Offline OpieK

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »
Oh, Joy - thank you for sharing this with us.  Such a tragic loss.  Much love being sent your way!

Offline Donnae

• HEGPS
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 08:12:42 PM »
(((( Joy )))) ... so sorry for your loss.... we are here if you need us!!!   :grouphug2

Offline bruner

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 09:42:31 PM »
Joy & family~

Just came to shut down my computer for the night and read your letter.  Like Mew, I have never lost a child and can only imagine what you are going through.  Although we have never met personally, I feel that our hearts have touched.  When God sent your son to earth, He chose a very special family to send him to, and you were blessed to have been chosen.  We don't fully understand His timing, but God knows  the best time to call his children home.  You are experiencing great pain and sorrow but your son isn't.  He is with God, completely at rest and free of all pain and sorrow.  You may feel alone but be confident that you are not.  You have so many friends that share your sorrow.  God lost His son too and He knows the pain you are feeling. 

With love and prayers that God will comfort you and walk close to you as you heal.

"bruner" 

Offline marjy2u

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »
Oh, Joy!  I'm so sorry and can not begin to imagine the pain and sorrow.  There just aren't words for me ... (((((Joy)))))

Offline ajfe

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 10:12:23 PM »
Dear Joy and family,

My heart aches for you. It's so hard to comprehend such incredible loss. I can only bring you and your family before God's throne and ask him to bring you comfort and care. I'm glad you told us, what a brave thing to do. I hope you can keep in touch as you are able. I'll be praying for you.

Love,
ajfe

Offline Chipadee

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 10:42:41 PM »
Joy, how tragic this has been for you and your family!  As a lurker on the chat, I've read many of your posts and have enjoyed knowing you through them. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Offline Batgirl

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 07:05:59 AM »
Joy, my friend........  I have been thinking of you alot, and praying everynight for you and the family to heal somehow...  Whenever you are ready.... we are here hun!!!!!!!!  We are with you every morning when u wake, when u stumble out of bed trying to make sense of this,, We are with you when you go to bed, tucking you in ever so gently and saying our silent prayers beside you...   We are with you my friend!!!!!!!       
                                                                   Love Always,
                                                                          BG
                                                                      xoxoxoxox

Offline njoyneagles

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »
Joy,  I'm mostly a lurker on our chat but wanted you to know I am praying for you and your family that every day brings some small wonderful memory that helps ease the pain of your tragic loss.  Always remember you have tons of people sending warm thoughts and prayers your way.  ((((Joy)))

Offline CTDee

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »
Just wanted to add my condolences Joy.   Have been reading the chat and lurking there, since early May....   am so very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

CT Dee

Offline Blue

• HEG
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 01:41:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum, CT Dee. 

We hope you enjoy being a member here.
Earth speaks through wilderness.
We still have a moment to listen.

Offline carlene

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 03:30:11 PM »
Joy - I'm also have been mostly a lurker since May, but I want to send you my condolences.  I can't imagine the pain that you and your family are going through.  My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.   :grouphug2

Offline grandma

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2010, 03:44:40 PM »
Joy, I am so sorry.....haven't been on a lot mostly a lurker, but just wanted to add my condolences. God Bless

Offline pratter

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2010, 04:18:20 PM »

Joy,  I can't imagine what it is like to bury a child.  I wish somehow each of us  could take a little bit of  your hurt and then maybe you could feel some peace again.  Prayers and thoughts and hugs are headed your way.  It's ok if you don't want to talk about it.  Just let us help you grieve and send these messages to you.  Sandy