Author Topic: Cafe Press shop  (Read 37256 times)

Offline marjy2u

Re: Cafe Press shop
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 10:17:12 PM »
You're right about the currency button, NancyM.  Just after I posted, I went back and discovered that button ... this time, the default I got was US$ and .com.   :ecrolleyes  Oh well, I guess I'll find out everything I need to know when my order arrives.  =)  I'm definitely happy to hear there won't be any duty charges.  One never knows which items might be duty-free (or not).

Offline motom

Mouse Pads
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 03:21:07 PM »
I received my mouse pad in the mail today!  I love it, it is extremely high quality.  I couldn't be any happier and now Phoenix is sitting right here next to my keyboard, her sweet little face definitely makes me smile.  I'm thrilled to have this.

Offline MoJo

• HEGPS
    • Creations by Maureen
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 05:25:53 PM »
I'm so glad you like it, motom!!
Products featuring Hornby eagles, heritage, sports, singing, dancing & more!
www.cafepress.com/creationsbymo

Offline marjy2u

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 07:38:09 PM »
FYI if you're a Canadian customer ... my order arrived Aug 19, while I was away for a few days.  Not bad - only 10 days for shipping and one or two days longer for them to produce the order.  Less than 2 weeks, total.  I picked my items up from the post office today and got them in the wash right away.  Everything came out nicely, and there wasn't much shrinkage, as the fabrics used are pre-shrunk.

I ordered a hoodie and a men's t-shirt, and the sizes seem what one would expect.  I also ordered a ladies t-shirt, and it is much shorter in length than the men's, also as one might expect.  I prefer a looser fit, so I'm glad I ordered a size larger on that one.  Finally, I ordered an apron for work (I teach Home Ec) and it's a fantastic heavier-weight cotton twill with the strap that goes through the arm-curves, so you can adjust the neck-strap length.  Perfect.  The men's T is Gildan brand (great quality) and the hoodie is Hanes heavy-weight cotton.  I'm very happy with the quality and I think the prices are competitive, especially since some goes to the HEG.  I'm not sure what %, but hopefully a decent amount.  The graphics are wonderful and I know my students are going to love my Phoenix apron!  :heart

Offline Mary Jane

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
    • HarmanArt
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 09:04:56 PM »
Oh how wonderful!  It's so good to hear that everything was as you hoped and that you are happy with it  :eclove

Offline ravenwing4

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »
Maybe I missed it but have you thought about nightshirts?  I love nightshirts as they are more comfortable than pj's or nightgowns.  I also like them because if I have to take the dog out at night, all I have to do is put on pants and I still feel clothed for outdoors.  I know i would buy one with Phoenix's picture #1 on it.

Ravenwing

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 10:29:14 PM »
Ravenwing, I wanted to get a sleep shirt, too, but apparently Cafe Press doesn't stock them.   :ecnono   I wish they did because they're so comfortable to sleep in.   :nod2
Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »
New design of Mom and Dad Hornby released! :eclove
beth
from California

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 06:18:29 PM »
Here is the new design!  Isn't it wonderful to have Mom and Dad Hornby?  :eclove

beth
from California

Offline Maria dB

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 07:47:56 AM »
Mum and Dad Hornby. I have to have that  :thumbup:

Offline Maria dB

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »
Please note: I could not access  Hornby goods on Cafe Press UK  :ecnono I will have to try Canada or USA.      Why is this?  They have enough Twilight stuff. Our eagles are more important   :eclove  (Team Jacob with his shirt off  :rotf1)

Offline MoJo

• HEGPS
    • Creations by Maureen
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 10:36:37 AM »
Hi Maria!!

Were you by any chance looking for them in the Cafepress marketplace?  If so, you won't find them there.  They're only available directly from the Hornby Eagles shop (www.cafepress.com/hornbyeagles).  If you haven't tried that link yet, please do.  I believe we have had orders from the UK, so hopefully you won't have any problems with that.

Mojo
Products featuring Hornby eagles, heritage, sports, singing, dancing & more!
www.cafepress.com/creationsbymo

Offline Sunny

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2010, 09:12:05 PM »
 :ecwink :eclove I have received my order from CafePress. It was so much more than what I expected. TOP QUALITY. I just reordered with the Ma and Pa Hornby
picture. Can not go wrong.........Well worth it.
Sunny :heart :heart
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:13:16 AM by NancyM »

Offline Sunny

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2010, 07:30:32 PM »
Hello again
I just received my second order with Ma and Pa Hornby on the items. I am so very impressed still by the workmanship and quality of the purchases. Thankyou Boonibarb for excellent photography.!!! :thumbup:You will not be disappointed if you order and it does go to a good cause. :eclove
Sunny :heart

Offline Mary Jane

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
    • HarmanArt
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »
Thank you Sunny for letting us know.  We are so pleased with the items too  :biggrin6  A big thank you to all the people who have worked so hard getting these designs in place.  Special thanks to Booni for her great photos and to Mojo for all the work to ready them for inclusion in the CafePress line.