Author Topic: Cafe Press shop  (Read 37146 times)

Offline Blue

• HEG
Re: Cafe Press shop
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 07:15:03 PM »
The hooded sweatshirt without a zipper has the design in the middle.  The zippered ones have it on the left.

Earth speaks through wilderness.
We still have a moment to listen.

Offline MoJo

• HEGPS
    • Creations by Maureen
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 08:12:53 PM »
Hi Everybody!!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my designs.  Booniís beautiful photos definitely give me lots of inspiration!

Let me see if I can answer some of the questions on the products.  I havenít personally tried all of the different shirt styles, but of the ones I have tried, these are the ones that run small:

Jr. Ringer T
Cap sleeve T
Jr. Raglan
Raglan Hoodie
Jr. Hoodie

I normally wear a size medium t-shirt, but in those products Iíve had to order two sizes up (XL).  The largest available size on all but the cap sleeve T is XL; the cap sleeve does come in XXL, but it is nowhere NEAR an actual XXL.

Of all the other shirts that I have tried (Womenís T, Womenís Dk. T, Womens V-neck T, Jr. Jersey T, Value T, Womenís Zip Hoodie) the sizing seems very true Ė medium is my normal size and that size has been fine in all of them.

In the menís styles, Iíve ordered the Golf Shirt, the Light T, the Green T, the Dark T, the Yellow T, the Ringer T, the Baseball Jersey, and the Long-sleeved Dk. T.  They all seem fairly true to size as well; a Large is what you would expect a Large to be.

As for design placement, I believe many (possibly most) of the items can have the design placed in ďpocketĒ position.  I havenít done that because it would double the set-up time to offer every shirt both ways; if you have a particular shirt that you would like to see it offered on, let me know and Iíll see what I can do.

Hope this helps!!

Mojo
Products featuring Hornby eagles, heritage, sports, singing, dancing & more!
www.cafepress.com/creationsbymo

Offline Rajame

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »
Mojo!

Personal customer service and everything you have done?! You are so good to us!

Thank you!
Rajame  :heart
Your soul lights up the room as if the sun is beaming directly.

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 10:17:57 PM »
Mojo, they all look wonderful!  Thanks for the information about sizes.  Does Cafe Press have any sleep shirt styles...the kind made of heavy T-shirt materials and come down to about the knees?  I really like those, if they make that style available to you.   :eclove   Red with the Phoenix #1 design would look great in a sleep shirt.   :nod2
Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline motom

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 06:25:10 AM »
I wonder if they could do mouse pads with theses designs on them.  I think those would be wonderful items. 

Offline boonibarb

• HEGPS
    • my flickr photos
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 07:15:29 AM »
wooohoooo!

Offline MoJo

• HEGPS
    • Creations by Maureen
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 07:43:46 AM »
Thanks, Booni!  I was just getting ready to post that!

Tigerlady, unfortunately they don't carry sleep shirts.  The only shirt that appears to be on the longer side (at least based on the images) is the maternity style; but I don't think that goes to the knees.  So sorry!

Mojo

Offline motom

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 10:42:02 AM »
Thanks for the info on the mouse pad, not sure how I missed it but I just placed my order.  I'm excited to get it.

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 10:55:56 AM »
Thanks for checking, Mojo.  I think I'll take a pass on the maternity shirt!   :eclol
Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline MoJo

• HEGPS
    • Creations by Maureen
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 11:21:20 AM »
LOL Tigerlady!!  I'm with ya on that!

Offline marjy2u

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »
Just curious  :question ... are items shipped from Canada or from the US? The site is .ca and it's in Cdn$, so I am assuming it's shipped from Canada, but if it's shipped from the US to Canada, I'm guessing there might be duty payable.  I have an order that was shipped today, so I'm wondering if I might have to wait longer due to Customs and if I might have to pay duty.  Thanks, if anyone can answer.   :biggrin6

Offline MoJo

• HEGPS
    • Creations by Maureen
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 05:51:48 AM »
Hi marjy2u,

Products are shipped from the U.S., but according to this link, duties and taxes are included in the checkout price.  Here's the information about shipping to Canada:

---------------------
Shipping to Canada

Cafepress offers several different shipping methods to meet your delivery needs. We calculate our shipping cost for each shipping method based on the type and quantity of items you order. Your shipping and handling charges are summarized at checkout. At this time, tracking is available for Standard and Express Shipping.

Shipping and handling for all products (in US dollars):
(except single stickers, buttons, magnets, greeting / note cards and CD's.)
Shipping Method    Timing            1st Item    2nd Item    Duties & Taxes (GST)
Standard    5-10 business days    $5.00        $2.00              Included
Express    2-4 business days       $28.00       $6.00              Included

Because of the extra care we take to ensure your items are received undamaged and in perfect condition, posters, yard signs, banners and framed prints are shipped in separate packages. These products incur two 1st item shipping costs.

Shipping and handling for orders containing ONLY single sticker, button, magnet, greeting / note card or CD's (in US dollars):
Shipping Method    Timing           1st Item       2nd Item    Duties & Taxes (GST)
Standard    5-10 business days      $3.00       $0.50             Included
Express    2-4 business days        $28.00      $6.00             Included

Canadian Duties and Taxes:

For Standard and Express shipping, duties and taxes are included in your checkout price.

Your items may arrive in different shipments. Depending on the type, quantity and weight of items in your order, we may pack and ship them in different packages to ensure they arrive on time and undamaged. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.

Cafepress.com does its best to ensure your delivery arrives on time. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and there may be a number of unforeseen reasons why your items will arrive after the estimated arrival date. Large orders (100+ items), customs clearance, credit card authorization and verification, issues to designs or media may all delay delivery of your order.

---------------------

(This info. can be found by clicking on "shipping rates" at the bottom of the page, then selecting Canada.)

Hope this helps!

Mojo

Offline Blue

• HEG
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 08:34:57 AM »
Thanks, Mojo.  That is good news for Canadians.  I like this part:

You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.
Earth speaks through wilderness.
We still have a moment to listen.

Offline marjy2u

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 05:09:32 PM »
Thank you, Mojo ... yes, that's very helpful and also explains why the tracking button doesn't work.  I think I read somewhere during the order process or on the web site that tracking is only available in the US, so if it ships from there, then that explains that.  I find it curious that the prices are listed in Cdn$ and I was directed to a .ca web site, so I wondered if perhaps there were locations in both the US and Canada.

Offline NancyM

• HEGPS
  • Administrator
    • My Flickr picture albums
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 05:20:17 PM »
I'm not at all sure why it happens, but I was testing the currency button in the upper right of the Cafe Press page  - you can select from 5 different currencies - and sometimes I get taken to the .ca site as well (I am in the US).

It is great that they plan ahead and include any customs duties  etc with the shipping charges. I have also heard people praise the Customer Service dept - a few have had to make exchanges because of sizing problems.  Good customer service can win customers for life, so CP clearly has the right idea to make sure that everyone is happy with their purchases.