Author Topic: McDonald Elementary School ~ Spokane Valley, WA USA  (Read 10537 times)

Offline birdvoyer

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
McDonald Elementary School ~ Spokane Valley, WA USA
« on: June 19, 2010, 07:58:48 PM »
Welcome students, teachers, parents and staff of McDonald Elementary School!

Thanks to the 2nd grade classes of Ms Godfrey and Ms Loomis for their letters and drawings to Doug and Sheila Carrick. We thought that they were just wonderful and have posted all of the drawings for everyone to see. Great job kids!

Offline Blue

• HEG
Re: McDonald Elementary School ~ Spokane Valley, WA USA
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »
Thankyou very much for sending your wonderful drawings.  We love to see what you are doing.   :eclove

I can tell that you have been watching the nest and know Mom and Dad Hornby and young Phoenix.   :nod2

Earth speaks through wilderness.
We still have a moment to listen.

Offline BBE

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 03:17:27 PM »
I am so pleased that you enjoyed watching  Mum, Dad and Phoenix.  Your drawings show what you saw and how you liked watching the eagles. Enjoy the summer. Remember to sometimes look up, you just might see an eagle. :heart

Ms Godfrey and Ms Loomis, how wonderful you signed the classes up ot share this experieince.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. (Anonymous)
Avatar is of Karula (female leopard). May 1, 2013

Offline The XS Medium

• Heavenly Medium
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 06:38:40 AM »
Oh my goodness! This is just one of the sweetest things that I have seen in a long time! How wonderful that these young children have had the opportunity to view the Hornby nest and study eagles. Thank you Ms. Loomis and Ms. Godfrey for taking the time to teach the children about such an important topic. I believe that it is absolutely crucial that our little ones must be educated on the importance and seriousness of the balance of nature and its future.

These pictures are precious and you can see by them that the children really studied what they saw. Some of these pictures also show some real artistic talent!

This is wonderful. You absolutely touched my heart. Teaching and working with the children about nature is one of my passions and I am always thrilled to see others doing it too. Thank you so much for your work with the children and thank you for sharing the children's work with us. I absolutely love it all.
~~Diane The XS Medium~~~
heavenlymedium.com

Offline dizzymom70

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 02:12:27 PM »
These pictures of eagles are priceless. Just beautiful!

Offline sugarfree6996

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 04:08:09 AM »
 :thumbup: you guys rock, love the drawings tytyty for sharing!!!!

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »
Notice to all students and parents from the Our Nature Zone forum Team:

We encourage parents to register on the forum, using their own screen names so they can post their child's questions on the class thread during summer vacation, and include the student's initials with the question.

Our Nature Zone Forum link:

To register:

http://www.ournaturezone.com/index.php  

Your class link:

http://www.ournaturezone.com/index.php?action=post;topic=336.0;num_replies=5  

Please feel free to contact me or the other HEGPS members if you have questions.

Enjoy watching the eagles and have a wonderful summer vacation!  
Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir