Author Topic: Jigsaw Puzzles for Nature Fans  (Read 1063602 times)

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
Re: Jigsaw Puzzles for Nature Fans
« Reply #4605 on: July 19, 2019, 11:05:29 PM »

Sunbathing Fledgling Red Hawk      :ecsmile

2019 PamNY

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0f2f998627b6
Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #4606 on: July 20, 2019, 09:52:47 PM »

Clarity in the Midst of Confusion   

2019 Cawatcher   

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3afb4f1d71a1 

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #4607 on: July 24, 2019, 10:52:16 PM »

Dad Encouraging Youngster to Fledge   

2019 Gmadeb3   

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0fc8fc9a6932

Note:  Look carefully for the young one.

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #4608 on: July 26, 2019, 02:14:22 AM »

Got an Itch!     

2016 Auroradawn     

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=211e509e0572

Offline Laurad

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #4609 on: August 19, 2019, 04:20:22 AM »
I'm really missing this thread and all the amazing photos/puzzles you've been posting, Tigerlady. I hope you're ok.
Laura, Wimbledon, London UK - HEG

Offline Cawatcher

• HEGPS
« Reply #4610 on: August 19, 2019, 05:37:22 AM »
Laurad, Tigerlady has not been able to access the forum, since  July 26 to post puzzles .. as soon as she gets access they will start up again.. It is driving her nuts, not being able to access the forum

Offline Cawatcher

• HEGPS

Offline Cawatcher

• HEGPS

Offline Laurad

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #4613 on: August 19, 2019, 03:12:18 PM »
Laurad, Tigerlady has not been able to access the forum, since  July 26 to post puzzles .. as soon as she gets access they will start up again.. It is driving her nuts, not being able to access the forum

Thank you so much for letting me know. I hope Tigerlady resolves the issues, must be very frustrating. I have missed the posts on here so much. Thanks for your recent images.  :eclove
Laura, Wimbledon, London UK - HEG

Offline Rajame

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #4616 on: September 06, 2019, 12:54:28 AM »
Cali, I have had a similar problem with accessing the forum. I googled the "forbidden" message and was told that there is a bad extension on my url to get to the forum. This is how I get here...

I go to www.hornbyeagles.com and click the menu item "Forum."

Note that sometimes when I try the url "www.hornbyeagles.com, there are other characters after the ".com." so I delete them and go directly to the Hornby Eagles website and then I can log in by clicking "Forum." I hope this helps Tigerlady also. If you wish to give her my phone number, I will try to help her.

Love, Rajame
:hearts2
Your soul lights up the room as if the sun is beaming directly.

Offline Cawatcher

• HEGPS
« Reply #4617 on: September 06, 2019, 08:46:13 AM »
Thank you Rajame! hope it works for her. right now she cant even open the site says timed out

Offline Rajame

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #4618 on: September 06, 2019, 02:36:12 PM »
Very weird Cali. Today I tried to log in after following the steps that I outlined above and got the "Forbidden" message again. I noticed that there was a slash (aka "/") after the www.hornbyeagles.com

I went back and deleted the slash and was able to log in. Hopefully Tigerlady will find the solution but this worked for me. BTW, I use a MAC and also a PC when I come here.

Looking for smoother waters always, Hugs, Rajame
:hearts2
Your soul lights up the room as if the sun is beaming directly.

Offline NancyM

• HEGPS
  • Administrator
    • My Flickr picture albums
« Reply #4619 on: September 06, 2019, 04:11:10 PM »
Rajame, We have all had that issue with the "Forbidden" message - it started rather suddenly one day a few weeks ago. I spoke with the server people and they "did something"  that seems to have helped but also introduced a new issue.  At least for those of us with PCs, we found that the following  works: (1) delete any bookmarks you have for the forum, (2) clear the internet cache, (3) start over with a new bookmark - it will have the word "test"after "ournaturezone" in the url.
I have not had a "forbidden" message since I did that, but I believe Cali still gets one sometimes. The bookmarks embedded in the web pages are the old ones, that is (probably) why they return a  "forbidden" message. Tigerlady's problem seems to be different - she cannot even access the website or any of the webpages - she gets a "timed out" message when she tries, no matter how she tries. It is good to know that you use a Mac and can access the forum, most of us use PCs but Tigerlady uses a Mac and that has stymied us  in trying to help her.  As far as I know, she is the only one to have this problem, and all the techs at her ISP, etc have not been able to resolve it. I confess that website coding has advanced beyond my meager capabilities and I have only a vague idea as to what happened with the forum.   :puzzled2