Author Topic: New Hornby Eagle Cam  (Read 91694 times)

Offline birdvoyer

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
Re: New Hornby Eagle Cam
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 07:51:54 PM »
Jungleland, thank you for your offer to make a donation to the project. The info that you are asking for can be found on our website "support" page thru this link http://www.hornbyeagles.com/support.htm. We appreciate your generous gesture.   :ecsmile

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 07:54:14 PM »
Hi Jungleland.  We're all eggcited, too!  Can't wait to see Mom and Dad on the new cam!   :thumbup:   :heart

Thank you for offering to make a donation.   :eclove

Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline ekf

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2012, 05:35:30 PM »
Over the moon ... and into the Hornby nest. Home again. My deep thanks to all who are making it happen. (and of course we knew it could be done)
I love not man the less, but Nature more -- Byron

Offline mother nature

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2012, 07:44:48 AM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO HELPED MAKE THIS WONDERFUL NEWS POSSIBLE!!!

Offline TorontoEagleFan

• Three Star Pet Sitting Services
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2012, 03:02:52 PM »
I can't believe it!  I saw the post on Facebook and came running over here, as fast as a person can run on a keyboard!  It's officially the end of winter now!

PS-Hi Madrona and EmptyNester and everyone else! :biggrin6

Offline emc

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »
Hi TEF, eggsciting news isn't it. A nice surprise for all of us. :)
beth
from California

Offline Tigerlady105

• HEGPS
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »
TEF, we're eggcited, too!   :thumbup:
Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir

Offline JaJRG

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2012, 11:44:38 AM »
Thank you so much for the announcement.  I am just thrilled. Will never forget the loss of  our dear Phoenix. Hope David and Alexandra are having fun, and can't wait for more siblings this season. Thank You  Thank You  Thank You and special thanks for the Carricks.    :clap

Offline kodacat

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2012, 11:02:28 AM »
Ever since our beloved Hornby cam was closed down something died inside me, even though I was able to watch mom and dad decorah.... Those times were so awesome and although one should move on I loved them dearly, like everyone else. Today, once again my heart is singing at last nights news and I want to thank the owner of Gregg's Tree for granting his permission to allow us once again be able to view our beloved family.  Also one huge thank you to all HEPGS members for their untiring dedication and caring in making this possible... Once again we can fly with Mom and Dad Hornby who make our spirits soar. :ty  :thumbup: :heart

Exactly how I feel Mamalion. I am so, so happy about the news!!! Thank you to all involved.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:25:21 AM by Mary Jane »

Offline kaperheart

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2012, 05:38:53 AM »
I am so thrilled to  know we will continue to be involved in the lives of These wonderful  Parents ,when will the camera be active I am a little slow  getting in,thanks

Offline happyfeet

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2012, 06:20:51 AM »
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait - oh wait a minute, I have to wait. Seriously, there are many, many people as anxious as I am about the cam going active. So thankful to all those who are making it possible.   

Offline Mary Jane

• HEG
  • Friend of HEGPS
    • HarmanArt
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2012, 09:21:04 AM »
I am so thrilled to  know we will continue to be involved in the lives of These wonderful  Parents ,when will the camera be active I am a little slow  getting in,thanks

We don't have a date yet, the equipment has been ordered.  We are hoping by the end of this month  :heart

Offline Bhrighde

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2012, 09:27:52 AM »
I'm so looking forward to seeing them again.
Thank you so much for making this happen!
 :ty
"Do the best that you can in the place where you are, and be kind."
- Scott Nearing, American Conservationist (1883-1983)

Offline ckeefe64

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 11:47:41 AM »
Be Still My Heart -- I am so THRILLED to check in here and see that you are going to have a Hornby Cam again!!!!   I have been watching since the year that Precious Little Echo passed -- and continued watching thru the year that Beautiful Phoenix passed (causing many hundreds of thousands of us to cry tears for a long, long time).   I've been to many other sites -- but Hornby Island will always be my favorite.  Here's hoping the camer is up and we have some adorable little eaglets this year.   
Again, Thanks so much

Offline EastCoast

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2012, 04:04:25 PM »
 :thumbup: Hello everyone! This is the best news I've heard in awhile. So thrilled to know I can continue watching this nest. BIG THANKS! to all who are making this happen.  :ty
~Laurie~

"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order" ~John Burroughs~